All the Freebies*
* Or $.99 where free isn't permitted.
All the Stand-alones
In Words of Love
, visit the deadly Maya heartland with archaeologist Brett Delacourt and epigrapher Jessica Riley as each struggles to live a very different dream come true.
Explore mysterious ruins on the island of Crete with domineering Dimitrius Petros and labyrinth specialist Helen Montrose as their passions get the best of them in Labyrinth of Love
Passion quickly mounts between astronomer Rebecca Knight and reclusive billionaire Mitchell Simmons, even as they race against time and defy a deadly enemy to discover an ancient Pueblo in the American Southwest in Stars of Love
All the Series
- In the fast-paced, turbulent, and passionate world of psychic Isabelle de Grey and FBI profiler Gavin “Mac” MacMillan, danger awaits in the heart of Los Angeles. Six novellas. Read more →
- Though treasure hunters Melanie Bass and Kirk Hatcher seem made for each other, not even the idyllic Caribbean can erase their past. But as the thrill of the chase gives way to the desires they can’t deny, danger surfaces nearby. One novella in three parts. Read more →
- Although it takes a crash landing in the mountains of British Columbia to make pilot Logan Sanders and Dr. Jules Morgan realize they’re more than just best friends, they have no time to enjoy their discovery when their crash is located by fugitives from the law who’d rather their location remain a secret. One novella in three parts. Read more →
- Forensic auditor Jean Willis is thrilled to be in Thailand and meeting client Clark Peterson at his rubber plantation. But business quickly gives way to pleasure, though an awful truth waits in the wings for the unsuspecting couple. One novella in three parts. Read more →
- From the fiery sands to the friction of their undeniable attraction, the heat between biologist Lou Thornton and her master tracker and bush guide Quinn Caldwell threatens to scorch them both. One novella in three parts. Read more →
- Thrown together by the elements in the extreme north of Alaska, outdoor expert Austin Walker and photographer Emily DuBois must cling to each other not only for survival but a future that they desperately want. One novella in three parts. Read more →